The Goody® QuikStyle® Paddle Brush works like a towel and a brush in one to remove water, taking you from soaked to perfectly styled! The super absorbent microfiber bristles interact with wet hair to absorb water with every stroke, while the ball-tipped bristles detangle and smooth hair while still being comfortable on the scalp.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Absorbent microfiber bristles soak up excess water, removing water to dry hair faster*
- Microfiber bristles stay fresh with anti-microbial properties that inhibit the growth of mold or mildew
- Ball-tipped bristles detangle and smooth hair, while still being comfortable on the scalp
- Side airflow vents for faster blowdrying and for faster drying between uses
- Textured ergonomic handle for extra grip
- Sophisticated aesthetic design and color palette
- A full size paddle head provides maximum absorption surface area
- Easy to follow usage and cleaning instructions on packaging
*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.
How to use:
Use the paddle brush as you would use your usual brush. To help speed your styling routine, the brush is designed for detangling wet hair, quick removal of excess water and styling with or without a hair dryer.
How to dry:
The brush will air dry following use. A blast of hot air from your hair dryer will speed the drying of the microfiber bristles.
How to clean:
Gently run a wide tooth comb through the bristles to remove excess hair, then wash the bristles with warm water and shampoo. To refresh the microfiber bristles, turn the brush over and tap the back with the palm of your hand.
Voted “Best New Brush” by InStyle Magazine (Spring 2012 Issue)